Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Introduction

An ’80s kid with his true first love, an Amiga 500, that’s how it all began. Hostages and Wings Of Fury, that was German Middle Class childhood in the ‘80s.

20 years later nostalgia got me again, installing an Amiga emulator on my laptop and playing Super Cars II with my colleague. An awesome time travel, maybe some of you can relate to that. Those times are gone now, although both Competition Pros still decorate my desk.

By the way, there was one downer. What I always missed while playing Amiga games was a saving scoreboard.

Well, my girl convinced me to buy a Wii. 6 months (or, to be precise, 60 Wii Fit hours) later I became the Wii Fit Top Dog with over 60 world records in that game, thanks to thiago and Wii-Records.com.

This blog is all about Wii Fit and Wii gaming in general, cheats & hints, losing weight and celebrities playing Wii Fit. It should give an insight into the world of the international elite of Wii players and - especially - Wii Fit players.

WFTD

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations and my respect for balance bubble L2 25s48!
    Everything seems possible these days.

    Still trying to get 25s47. It IS possible!
    I will strike back very soon my friend!

    A Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx. By the way, it was the first run after coming home from work yesterday!

    25.47 - Good luck, but I bet against it!

    WFTD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cowboy
    u`re gorgeous.

    Love,I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cowboy,

    i´m gorgeous.

    johnny oberbayern

    ReplyDelete